About European Global School, Paris
European Global School Paris has a strong international presence. European Global School, Paris offers students a unique opportunity to a qualitative education and ensure they have access to quality program which brings greater visibility, flexibility, autonomy and accessibility. Our well-designed programs support career and professional development. Our reputation has been built on sustained success in research and training. The school prides itself on the high quality of its provision and is committed to maintain high standards and continually enhancing its quality in all areas.
It provides specialized programmers’ of studies in the areas of business management, engineering, arts & design, petroleum studies, international relations, medicine & health science, science & technology (foundation, diploma, bachelor’s degree, master & PhD).
Accreditations & Recognitions
Ministry of Education , France
(unite administrative immatriculee is 0755835K)
CPD- Continuing Professional Development
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
These include networking events with industrial leaders, talk by CEO’s industrial visits, management games, cases study approaches, and video presentation.
The programme develops students with the skills in leadership, entrepreneurship, strategic management and decision making and trains them to become successful leaders and entrepreneur.
Please contact to NIC
THE MBA AREA OF SPECIALIZATION INCLUDES
- Organizational Leadership/Management
|Part A: Five (5) Core Modules|
|Part B: Two (2) Specialization Modules|
|Part C: Project|
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Managing Finance
- Managing Strategy
- Entrepreneurship + Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship + International Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship + Project Risks and Issues Management
- Corporate Governance + Financial Risk Management
Students are required to choose relevant topics to their areas of specialization and submit proposal to the program coordinator for approval. Each student will be assigned with a supervisor that guiding them throughout the implementation of the project. At the end, the student is required to write a project paper of not less than 10,000 words and to be submitted for presentation and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Non-Degree Holders, (2) or (3) years Diploma with Minimum (2) years of work experience in Management Position (or) Business Owner.
- Two letters of recommendation or completed ‘Reference Forms’ must be attached with the completed application form. (One letter from Academic and one letter from the work).
Document Checklist for Application
- A completed Application Form.
- Certified true copies of the Bachelor’s Degree (or) Diploma
- Transcript of Academic Record (For Bachelor Degree (or) Diploma)
- 2 Passport Photos.
- Photocopy of NRC Card & Home Registration.
- Two (2) copies of Reference Forms to be filled in by the academic (Minimum Lecturer Level) and immediate superior at the workplace.
For detail discussion, please contact to Newton International College at: